Exemplis Core Competencies
- You are known for candor and directness.
- You are non-political when you disagree with others.
- You only say things about fellow employees you would say to their face.
- You are quick to admit and take responsibility for mistakes.
- You follow through on commitments to others.
- You promote accountability in the team.
- You act with a clear sense of ownership and self awareness.
- You question actions that are not consistent with our company’s values or culture.
- You consistently set aggressive goals and high standards.
- You exhibit a sense of urgency and bias towards action.
- You demonstrate consistently strong performance.
- You listen to understand instead of reacting.
- You are concise and articulate in speech and writing.
- You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you.
- You maintain calm and poise in stressful situations.
PROFESSIONAL AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- You pursue everything with positive energy, passion, and drive.
- You are always willing to offer help and support to the team.
- You have a can-do attitude and persevere in the face of obstacles.
- You hold yourself to high standards in your behavior and interactions with others.
CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING
- You know how to state a problem.
- You can develop effective solutions to problems.
- You make good decisions in identifying the best alternative.
- You can innovate when necessary to create solutions.
- You do what is best for Exemplis, rather than what’s best for yourself.
- You are ego-less in dealing with others and in evaluating ideas.
- You are a team player.
- You share information openly and proactively.
- You make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
- You identify root causes of issues.
- You can articulate what you are and are not trying to do.
- You separate what must be done well now and what can be improved later.
FLEXIBILITY AND ADAPTABILITY
- You deal comfortably with the uncertainty of change.
- You can adapt quickly to changing conditions.
- You are calm and productive, even when things are up in the air.
- You can make decisions without having the total picture.