We’re Here for You. Anytime.
Feel free to call or email our Customer Experience Team whenever you need assistance. Our Customer Experience hours are 5 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT.
Note: The following warranty terms apply to SitOnIt Seating “Home Edition” products.
Exemplis LLC and SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following warranty periods
- Wit – Home Edition
- Novo – Home Edition
- Reya – Home Edition
- Switchback – Home Edition
- Mobile Pedestal – Home Edition
- EON – Home Edition
- High Tide 4 – Home Edition
- Wire Basket – Home Edition
- Power Strip – Home Edition
- Product abuse or misuse or negligence in misuse
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- Products that have been modified or altered and any attachments to the product
- Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water damage
and/or have been subject to improper storage
- Floor samples or display models
- Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
- Products sold by unauthorized dealers
- Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
- Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
- Minor variations of color in textiles
- Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone
marks and stretch marks in leather
- Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
- The substitution or use of non-SitOnIt Seating components with SitOnIt Seating products
Exemplis LLC and SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the above listed warranty periods: The Company will, at its option, repair or replace with a comparable product, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for injuries or damages arising from use of the product.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
The company shall not cover cost of labor associated with warranty claims.
This is an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY.
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for incidental or consequential, special, or indirect damages. The purchaser is responsible for determining suitability for its intended use. The Company disclaims any liability for defects, loss of use, or claims or injuries arising out of the incorrect choice of product for particular usage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Company will advise you of the procedure to follow when making warrantyclaims. Call the Company at the number below to explain the defect. Give your name, address, and telephone number. Please be prepared with the model number and sales order number.
SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience phone number for Work from Home Products: 866-764-4111
SitOnIt Seating Customer Experience email for Work from Home Products: email@example.com
TABLES AND HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE TABLES
Please note that power components on a height-adjustable table include: Hand Controls, Motors, Control Boxes, and Electrical Cables.
Power components are defined as any power unit with electrical outlets and/ or USB/Data connections, connector jumper cables for daisy chain and infeed’s for hardwire applications.
Weight capacity of the arms must be followed. If an arm is not functioning properly because of the weight of the monitor is outside of the advertised weight capacity, the
monitor arm will not be considered defective under the warranty.
This warranty does not cover damage from ordinary wear and tear, including paint finish changes and/ or discoloration resulting from aging or exposure to light.
We'd love to hear from you
Thank You For Your Message
We will get back to you within 48 hours.